Concrete damage is not only ugly, but it is also quite dangerous if neglected. Although interior concrete surfaces in St. Louis are less prone to damage since they are not exposed to climatic changes, it could still acquire damage that requires immediate attention. Most homeowners regard concrete as an outdoor material, often using carpets, tile, and wood for indoor use. With decorative concrete, traditional interior floors are being replaced by concrete and for good reasons why:
- Less expensive than traditional concrete flooring materials
- Time-tested durability
- Versatile enough for various looks and textures
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Highly repairable
- Helps regulate room temperature
Decorative Coatings and Overlays for St.Louis MO Interior Floors
Despite the number of St. Louis concrete floor materials available nowadays, nothing quite compares to the range of options that decorative concrete offers.
- Stained Concrete – Concrete is a very porous material which is why stains work on it so well. Stained concrete is one of the most efficient methods of coloring concrete. Acid stains are known to create cool effects and varying tones of the color used. The look it yields is often associated with natural stone. Water-based stains, on the other hand, produce more consistent colors on concrete surfaces.
- Epoxy Flooring – Epoxy is highly recommended for garage and basement floors because it is resistant to most types of damage. It consists of a resin and hardener that, when mixed together, hardens to a tough and seamless surface. Aside from garage and basement floors, it can also be used on other concrete surfaces inside the house.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Also a two-part material, polyurea polyaspartic is ideal for use on garage and basement floors because of its high resistance to damaging elements. Unlike epoxy, it can be used on outdoor surfaces and it is a fast-drying material. Homeowners who want concrete coated within the least possible time can rely on this coating. It hardens and cures in just 24 hours and is ready for use the next day.
Restore Interior Concrete Floor Inexpensively. Call (636) 256-6733 to Learn How.
Everyone is supposed to feel more comfortable and safer indoors. But if your St.Louis concrete floors are looking drab and damaged, would you still feel at ease indoors? Decorative Concrete Resurfacing is an award-winning contractor in St. Louis MO that specializes in resurfacing and refinishing interior floors. Our team has the skill and expertise to make concrete floors more appealing, functional, safer, and long-lasting. We pay great attention to detail and take pride in the work we do.
Want a luxurious concrete floor at an affordable cost? What about tough but stunning garage floors worth bragging about? We got you covered. Contact us today for a free consultation and quote.