Concrete resurfacing is an inexpensive method of restoring concrete slabs that have worn out due to age and use. It can difficult to trust a damage concrete slab but there is really no reason to replace it with a new pour. Not only is it unnecessary, it is expensive and time-consuming. If the slab is still in pretty good shape and suffering from just minor damage, a concrete repair and resurfacing job can do wonders. And with reputable and skilled concrete resurfacing contractors like us in St Louis, you know you’ll always end up with a quality job.
Benefits of Resurfacing ConcreteAside from affordability, there are more things to gain from resurfacing concrete instead of replacing the entire slab.
- Fast Installation – Resurfacing only takes a few days to complete. Despite the short installation time, the results are durable and long-lasting.
- Better Aesthetics – There are several St. Louis concrete resurfacing coatings and overlays that provide a wide selection of designs and colors to choose from. Whatever look you have in mind, there is something appropriate for your concrete space.
- Low Maintenance – Coatings and overlays are easy to clean and maintain. It does not require special cleaning equipment or commercial maintenance products.
- Eco-friendly – Restoring concrete decreases concrete waste and carbon footprint, which is emitted during the production of cement.
Highly Recommended Concrete Resurfacing Solutions
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – This overlay is often used on outdoor surfaces. It is laid out evenly on the concrete before being stamped with decorative patterns. You can choose from natural stone patterns, like flagstone and slate, or from more modern patterns, like pavers and tile for resurfaced driveways, patios, pool decks, and more. For patterns that mimic high-end materials, concrete staining is done to make the mimicry more realistic.
- Spray Knockdown Texture – Using a hopper gun, an acrylic concrete coating is sprayed on to the concrete slab where it is knocked down with a trowel manually. The result is a textured surface that is highly slip-resistant. The coating is popular for use on pool decks because it is able to maintain a low temperature even in the warmest temperature.
- Epoxy Flooring – This is a tough material made of an epoxy resin and a hardener. Once mixed and blended, the material is coated on the surface of the concrete and left to cure. Epoxy flooring contractors in Saint Louis, Missouri consider it as an ideal material for garage floors and other flooring that get a lot of traffic.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Like epoxy, this is also a two-part material originally used on industrial concrete surfaces. It is a fast-drying coating that is highly resistant to most types of concrete damaging elements.
The Wait is Over. Call (636) 256-6733 to Learn More about Concrete Resurfacing.
Have you been searching for ways to improve your home without having to spend an exorbitant amount of money? We are here to help. Decorative Concrete Resurfacing is a leading concrete overlay contractor that specializes in resurfacing, refinishing, and repairing concrete surfaces, both indoors and out. Our team of highly trained individuals pays great attention to detail, making sure that your concrete spaces are recreated impeccably.Call to request your free consultation and quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Resurfacing a 100-square-foot concrete costs an average of $400. Less inexpensive concrete resurfacing jobs can go as low as $300 while more expensive projects can go up to $500. The cost per square foot concrete can range from $3 to $5.
YES! Resurfacing concrete can last for a long time. Its advanced bonding properties make concrete resurfacing last between 8 and 15 years or more if properly resurfaced and well-maintained.