Hear What our Customers Say About Us! Real St Louis People, Real Feedback….
Quality, expertise, and professionalism are highly valued in the business world. Decorative Concrete Resurfacing, a family-owned business, makes it a point that these values continue to manifest in everything that they do.
For over 37 years, we have been providing top-quality flooring services in St Louis, MO to meet the needs and of residential and commercial clients in and around the greater St. Louis, MO area.
Our team of fully qualified concrete flooring St. Louis contractors, installers and design consultants are pleasant, professional, and hardworking. We make sure that we stay on schedule and on a budget. No mess, no problems, and no surprises.
We specialize in St. Louis residential and commercial decorative concrete resurfacing, refinishing, repair and upgrades outside and inside your property.
Beyond restoring the current or ugly concrete that you have, our top quality overlays and coatings are designed to add a touch of class and to meet your aesthetic needs. In the recently concluded Sundek Convention held annually, several of our works have been recognized in different categories, earning us gold, silver, and bronze awards.
You may check out our ratings and reviews with the Better Business Bureau to learn more about our work ethics and the quality of our work.
“After 17 years, everything has held up the way it has. So, it’s a great investment.” – Bruce A.
“Everything was done as promised so I have absolutely no complaints.” – Mr. O’Connor
“I couldn’t be happier, it [garage floor] looks like a million bucks now.” – Jon B.
Premium Concrete Resurfacing Overlays & Coatings:
Our design consultants will assist you in choosing the right product and the design that will make your indoor or outdoor flooring beautiful and functional. We take pride in the quality of concrete resurfacing St. Louis and repair products that we offer, such as:
- Stamped Concrete – Want concrete that looks like real stone or hardwood floors? Then concrete resurfacing overlay is for you. This is an economically feasible solution that mimics the look of bricks, hardwood flooring, limestone, and more! It recreates your patio or pool deck into a beautiful and relaxing space way better than you can imagine.
- Stained Concrete – Color possibilities are infinite. This is another popular alternative to hardwood floors, and it can be amazing on its own and even more with the pattern of your choice. We custom blend colors to make your space match the rest of its surroundings.
- Spray Texture – This is an acrylic coating that is popular for concrete resurfacing pool decks, driveways, patios, and other outdoor surfaces because of its non-slip surface and cool surface. It can be stamped with a pattern or scored for a custom design.
- Epoxy Flooring – A dull and boring garage floor can be transformed into something that looks like something out of a magazine. Epoxy is a two-part coating that is resistant to most types of damage, seamless, and very easy to clean and maintain.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic Coating – Similar to epoxy, this two-part material is best used on high-traffic concrete surfaces. It is a low convenience product because it cures in just a few hours, making it a perfect option for commercial floors that cannot stay closed and off-limits for a long time.
No matter what type of St. Louis concrete surface you wish to improve, update, or repair, we are more than happy to be a part of it. We offer nothing but phenomenal work using quality decorative concrete resurfacing products. We make sure that we stay on schedule and within the budget, we first agreed on. No hidden charges. We hate broken promises, so we won’t set you up for something we can’t and won’t do. We may make a bit of a mess during installation, but our crew will make sure that they will leave your space tidied up and spotless. Like no one was even there.
Have a flooring St Louis resurfacing, repair, or refinishing project? Call (636) 425-2768 to know your options!
It is essential to look for a decorative concrete flooring company that stays true to the values they uphold.
Quality. Expertise. Professionalism.
These three have helped Decorative Concrete Resurfacing in St. Louis acquire great success in their 37 years of service in this business. It is our mission to make the whole experience a sincere and efficient one for both our team and the client. Every angle should spell excellence, no excuses, and no compromises. We don’t do shortcuts. We explain the process to the clients, and we make sure that we pay great attention to detail. It is in the effort we exert that we feel most fulfilled with our work.
Experience a rewarding and satisfying concrete resurfacing or refinishing job, unlike anything you’ve had before. Call one of the trusted decorative concrete contractors in St. Louis, MO! We offer a free estimate and in-home consultation at your most convenient time.
Transform your ugly concrete into space you’ll definitely love. Call expert concrete contractors St. Louis today @ (636) 425-2768 and get a FREE QUOTE!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: How much does it cost to resurface cement?
Ans: On average, it costs $400 to resurface a 100 sq. ft. of concrete. If you go for a less expensive project, it can cost you $300. Meanwhile, you may have to pay $500 if you go for a more expensive one. The price ranges between $3 and $5 per square foot. Concrete resurfacing could be done on a driveway, patio, pool deck, interior floors, or slab foundation.
Q2: How much do concrete overlays cost?
Ans: A simple concrete overlay project can run from $3 to $7 per square foot. It can go up to $20 or more per sq. ft. if you decide to have add-ons like embeds, textures, saw cuts, or other design elements. Also, upgrades like stamping or polishing the overlay will result in a price increase.
Q3: Does concrete resurfacing work?
Ans: The answer is YES! If the existing concrete incurred minor cracks and spalls, then it can definitely be repaired by concrete resurfacing. However, if you’re unsure of the current status of your concrete floors, you may reach out to expert contractors and they will check and tell you what the best way to solve the problem is.